Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eish. My bag has put on weight...


It has been fascinating watching the diet of my bag, it lost weight flying to Johannesburg and was the same weight flying to a wintery europe. Flying back from Europe, it put on a considerable amount of weight... But seems to have lost weight even though I loaded the calories on with bundles of ritter sport, well maybe just one or two marzipan bars... But it weighed in at a mere 15kg...

It will be interesting flying out of here, last time I departed turkey, the flight was delayed as turkish people pack heavy. So, I am sitting in no mans land, over looking a smoggy turkish morning. Bout to switch my phone off. Surrounded by sleeping bodies. I bought a turkish carpet in duty free which I am very pleased with. I belive it will even go with the colours of the house. I did gawk at the price of the slightly bigger versions... Never had I thought one would pay so much for a rug you walk all over... 970 euro... Ouch... Mine was slightly less and thank the pope for plastic. But I can proudly say I have a rugged turk.I also stood in duty free and sampled turkish delights, I am sorry to say that as much as you were looking forward to having some... I didn't get. Apologies in advance. So I think I have ticked everything off my to do list, going to people watch now.

Hey hey, its friday :)

See you guys tomorrow and clock in when I arrive in qatar :)

Pooh Bear is happy he didn't get arrested, not sure what he has done-think he has been reading too much Wallander and considers himself dirty... But he has a smug grin on his face. Can't wait to lock him up in the overhead compartment so he can keep quiet. He met a real life turkish dog yesterday, up close and personal! Very funny to watch the exchange. Perhaps he needs a bath...

Oh, and you will never guess who is also accompanying us... The disentergrated shoes, thought I would send them to budapest to live by the river...?

Hugs and over and out :)

The Blue Mosque in Istanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment