Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chatting to Pro Golfer Nicola Eaton Gutzeit about technology


Questions:
Something I can’t believe I Googled:  
I have to admit with a chuckle, but I have googled myself. We all do it don't we?
The most hi-tech gadget I own:
I have a number of high tech clubs and equipment but in regards to gadgets, I absolutely love my iPad and iPhone. 
The strangest quiz I ever taken:
It was fairly recently having tied the knot not so long ago, but I answered a quiz for my Bachelorette which was pretty strange.
The last thing the internet taught me:
How to cook a chicken masala which actually turned out fabulously, I am very proud to say!
If someone went through my browsing history, they’d assume I am….
A shopaholic… which isn’t far from the truth, like lots of ladies, I do love to shop.
The last profound thought I had about technology was:
I don't really think about technology so much but I would say how small the world is with technology. Almost everything is possible and so easily sourced. Just a click away.
The weirdest result I found after Googling myself:
That people actually think I am someone else, can u believe that? They think I'm Melissa. Problems of having a look-a-like twin. Confusing almost everyone and the media.
The funniest Google-generated auto suggestion I’ve seen:
Honestly I can't remember, my browsing is usually quite precise.
A meme is a…
An idea, behaviour or style that spreads from person to person within a culture! 
I’m a nerd because…..

I googled what a meme is…


No comments:

Post a Comment